Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is the perfect age difference?

i've heard that there should be a gap between the age of who you should date. personally i like older men and i'm 16. my mum and dad have been married for 20 years and they have a 2 year age difference and they said it works well (my dad is the older one) also.. is it true that girls are more mature at a certain age e.g- a 16 year old would go for a 19 year old?|||This would be a person by person thing. Love you.|||well u may feel matured now but when u r older u will realize what little u know of the world after u travel work and study. i think age gaps depend on respect and of course maturity, but respect more so like the 3 year gap u spoke of is not bad at all if the guy over 21 yes that would be a problem. As u have a right to your childhood so should u have a right to grow and experience your teenage years with teenage experiences. men who date girls old enough to be their daughters have no respect and do so because it bears an element of control (one can control children) so watch out for this when ur older please:) hope this helps|||My parents have been married for 29 years now and they're 4 years apart (my dad being older). It depends on the couple. I'm 23 years old, but I'd be more willing to date a 27 year old than a 19 year old (to be honest). Everyone's different when it comes to age and maturity because you have other factors that mature a person, but some people really do "act" their age...|||it depends on the couple. everyone is different, some are more mature than others. but i dont think maturity is something you can really measure. most guys prefer to be a little bit older than their partner.|||I usually think about 2 - 6 years age diffence. My step - dad has been more of a dad to me then my real dad. He's 12 years older then my mom.





The age gap between my mom and dad was 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment