Friday, January 27, 2012

Are jean/shorts still cool to wear, and what brands are best to buy? They work very well with flannels, etc.?

I know girls can get away with it like celebs, cameron diaz, the store Guess markets it, but can guys get away with jean shorts, especially "ripped" jean shorts, (slight rips only) and make it work? also what brands or what stores are best to buy? The problem is, they may all look similar, but if I buy a brand from JcPenney/arizona as opposed to Guess, people can tell the difference, and I don't want to look "cheap."





I'm confused but also self conscious on this.





Mostly on guys/men. Should certain age groups only be wearing these types of things too?








I need the quick fashion police on this one, becuase I bought a pair, but wore it to Saks, with my denim top from guess,...and I basically got torn apart there. lol.|||ok yes they work with flannel and are in style and you actually dont have to buy any.you could just finr those jeans thast are ruined down below or r too short for you and chop them off and then take a pair of scissors and go around the edges and make strings come undone then roll them up one and take your flat iron/starigher and flatin it on it and there you go but if you wanna buy buy from hollister they are good and cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment