Friday, January 27, 2012

Poll: is it required that a matronly woman of a certain age?

who wants to dress in 1950's men's underwear (tank top and boxers) in the privacy of her own home during these dog days also get a flat top or ducktail haircut and change her name to Rocky?











I'm asking for my friend.


She's available, by the way.|||I plan on shaving my head and sitting naked under the sprinkler in the back yard. And calling myself beached whale.|||No, but if she decides against the hairstyles, might I suggest that if she steps outside she dons a rather fetching denim dungaree and Doc Marten 18-hole lace-up combo? I have had several 'matronly' friends who have adopted this look at least once in their career, but it may be that's it's a look popular with these lay-dees only in Britain. Just so she won't be sending out mixed messages....On the other hand, by those stereotypical rules, i'd have to go about in Daisy Duke up-your-butt denim cutoffs, a boob tube and F**k-me heels. Sheesh. Not a good look on me.|||The hair cut and name-change aren't mandatory, but the leers over the back fence from Wolf J. Flywheel come with the territory.|||I think "Vince" is also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment