Friday, January 27, 2012

How come single women as they get older, experience ageism, from men, as far as dating goes?

it seems that as a women reaches the age of 30's to 40's unless she's cougar material , experience men also of a certain age that does not wanna date them and will overlook the mature 30 year old woman, for the 18 or 20 something spring chicken, why is that and have vany of you experienced this, men or women please share?|||because us men can not take the fact that u ladies get better with age, that's right! Your to beautiful hurts our egos, ill tell u something women in there 30s and 40s are beautiful, and a man that rejects them, its his lose simple as that.! So have no fear your beauty is here! lol take care x|||I don't think 30 is old at all.





But I don't get it, younger women are not as smart and more flakey.|||I'm 51 and I have not had that trouble. I date guys my age and have never lost one to an 18-20 year old. The guys I have dated are more interested in women their own age than someone their daughters age.

No comments:

Post a Comment