Friday, January 27, 2012

Is there a certain age you need to be to buy a Parental Advisory CD?

I'm 17 and live in Minnesota if that helps any.


I really want to buy Man On The Man II: The Legend of Mr. Rager and Good A$$ Job this Fall.|||When I was underage, they never carded me.|||I bought Speakerboxxx/The Love Below when I was 13. I bought about 10 more Parental Advisory albums before I ever turned 18, and they never once asked for my id. %26amp; I bought most of them at Best Buy. You would really need to get that uptight @hole cashier Jared, which is rare, for you to show your age.





May the force be with you. It will be a long journey, but god speed. haha.|||YAAAA MINNESOOOTAAAA! bloomington son. probably 17 like buying M rated games. if you look old enough the probably wont even check, especially at a small cd shop





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2FyqYeSD鈥?/a>|||Your supposed to be 18 but some stores don't check. But sometimes you get a real a**hole who demands that you have proof that your 18. It's worth a try to get it. What can they do besides say no?|||well it's "parental advisory" so I assume 18 but, they don't even ask anymore if you buy it.|||Not that I know of. So many kids buy them now, plus your 17. I highly doubt that you'll have any problems if you try to buy one.|||You're supposed to be 18 but it's not like they'll card you. They don't care. And if they do, just buy it on iTunes.|||i bought one when i was 14|||I bought an Avenged Sevenfold cd not long ago and Im 14|||i think ur supposed to be 18 but people dont really care


as long as u have money with u... it should be fine





oooh i wanna buy good *** job too whoot go kanye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment