Friday, January 27, 2012

Why do females call a grown a$$ man "cute" instead of handsome?

I feel like after a man reaches a certain age he should be considered handsome not just cute am I wrong|||It's just a thing of preference. If you want to call him handsome, go for it. Handsome usually refers to someone more dignified. Cute is more casual, and gives the impression of attraction, not admiration.|||For me it kind of depends on the personality of the guy or what he is wearing. If he has on jeans and a hoodie then I would probably say he's cute; on the other hand, if he's business casual or formal, I'd be more likely to say that he's handsome.


If a good-looking guy is a flirt, I'd probably say he's "cute"...


Hope I helped :)|||Some grown me just are more cute than handsome. Could be a baby face or a lot has to do with personality too. Like Chris Farley wasn't really handsome, but he was a cute guy.



And considering all of the words used for women...a man should take "cute" and say thank you.|||Your wrong...Some men are handsome and some are cute..Handsome to me is more Classy, elegant, masterful, assured, refined..Cute is well cute..Could be worse..she could have said ugly.|||You would think, butt you said females. So think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment