Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can men handle ...?

rejection... or do they take it as badly as women do ...???





Should ''hunters'' be used to rejection ..?





...and should men of/after a certain age be better equipped to handle this due to experience...?|||I can.. I just move on to the next piece of a@@|||my life is a story of rejection|||No they move on straight away


I left my husband after 5 years of marraige due to his violence, it took him all of 2 weeks to get with someone else


It took him all of a month to hit her|||Generally I think women handle rejection better than men. They have sort of a fragile ego...|||most men can't handle it, they are really sensitive to rejection|||Men can get their ego crushed and it can take them just as long as a woman to get over a bruised ego. Nothing wrong with it, we're all human.|||No,yes,yes.|||yes they should but rejection is bad for all no matter what age .x|||I think it works both ways, I mean men and women both have feelings.|||Rejection wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'd just go out for a drink and start all over again. Never been rejected for a job so I couldn't tell you, doubt it do anything other than just piss me off|||It depends on what level the of rejection is... if it is just a superficial rejection from someone you hardly know then "hunters" (lmao-wtf does that mean?)...should be able to handle it.


A rejection from someone important to you is better handled by women, who I think are stronger emotionally in the long term...|||Men hate rejection, they love to feel like Gods.


I like to love them and leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment