Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What realy turns men in there 40's on? Im a blonde..5 '4 weighing 134 .I know my man still has the hots for me

I know my man is madly in love with me dont get me wrong...But I want to know what realy gets men going @ that age?And why are they into the young thangs??!! Is it like a childhood wishing they were teens again or what?? Im curious on inputs out there of the mentality when they hit a certain pervert age.lol.Thanks!!|||IN OUR MINDS WE KNOW WE ARE GETTING OLDER. BUT WE WILL NOT ADMIT IT. SO WE TRY TO CONVINCE OURSELVES IT IS NOT TRUE BY LOOKING AND CHASING THE YOUTH. WE DONT WANT THE CHILDISH GAMES THEY PLAY OR THEIR ADDITUDES BUT IT'S HOW WE CONVINCE OURSELVES IN ORDER TO FEEL YOUNG.





DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. ITS NOT YOU, IT'S OUR STUPID PRIDE AND OUR FALSE WAY OF DEALING WITH A REAL PROBLEM....AGING...LIFE|||lol i dont know but i plan to watch ur question HEHE|||What turns men in the 40's on?


5'4", 134 lbs blonde women!


Not to get too graphic here (are the kids asleep yet?) but as I've gotten older it's become about more than just knockin' one out. Seems like a little adventure is in order these days. A little risk of getting caught. Unusual places (meaning locations ya pervs!). Sure I'll protest a little, just to keep up appearances but that's what does it for me. Sometimes an out of the ordinary time is a nice surprise. You know an unexpected quickie at noon. I guess what I'm basically saying is mix it up a little. Don't fall into a predictable routine. Again that's just me.|||Why do you buy new shoes or a new car? its becuase people enjoy things that arent old and well worn. Yes they have sentimental value, but for pure superficial aesthetics, most 40 year old women cannot hold a candle to one in her 20's. Just be happy he still is madly in love with you and dont question it, there is no reason to waste your time worrying about something that you say is not a factor in your relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment