Saturday, February 4, 2012

If it were possible, what age would you like to be all over again?

Men and women mostly, lie about their age or ashamed to tell it. Why, I don't know and its dumb. I felt age 25 never left me and I'm only 33. However there are people feel like at a certain age they have made a mistake at and would like to start over again, to make an impact on their life. Which, folks thats not possible because, you know who is control of your life. Let's talk about it. One Love.|||im 25 too, and i wouldnt like to go back, i never had a rich childhood,i had too much trouble and poverty in my family, i had to struggle so much, and right now im doing quite well and i wouldnt go back to where i was, may be at 20 or 18.|||I would love to do my teen years all over. My mom and I had it rough. Constant lying to her. Since I have "grown up" we have been getting along like best friends.|||I think about this all the time. I will be 33 years old. If we are talking about living forever, I'd say early twenties. College years, everything you do is legal, you are still pretty young. However, for a day...I'd be 7 or 8. Very young, all your loved ones (mine at least) still with me and in good health, everything is so innocent - just great to be a kid again!|||13

No comments:

Post a Comment