Saturday, February 4, 2012

If a man isn't married by 40 will he ever get married?

I dated a guy for several months who talked about our future, things we'd do this summer, etc. He is 40 and has never been married. He even said that he would like to have children soon when we talked about birth control, and I said I was considering an IUD. Suddenly he broke up with me. He said he loved me, but he would hate me if he continued our relationship. I was baffled. He said that as I grow as a person perhaps we can resume our relationship. Well, now he hates me, because I of course was hurt and called and texted him after our break up.





Once a man reaches a certain age is he just a confirmed bachelor? Could it be something else?|||Is there an age difference between the two of you? This is just confusing, did he ever tell you exactly why he said those things and explained further more? Also, have you ever asked why he has never been married or had children? When he said he wanted children soon did you disagree? I don't know him so I can only assume either he has issues which has caused all of his relationships to fail or maybe he has commitment problems. Good luck.|||If hes already made it to 40 without getting married, hes in the clear. If it aint broke, dont fix it. Smart man.

No comments:

Post a Comment