Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you have a limit to how old?

Is there a certain age boundary that you won't cross when it comes to relationships/sex?





Not minors I'm talking aging women/men.





I kinda dig older women but only when they take good care of themselves and have hard work and eating right to thank instead of their surgeons.|||My husband doesn't like me to have relationships/sex with other men no matter what age ;-)


I think the biggest gap in age for me before I got married was 7 years older.





Oddly enough... I am 38 and get hit on by much younger men. It figures, now that I'm married hehehehee j/k|||cougar is the term your reaching for my friend, and i see no problem with a sexy 40 something for some NSA fun and possibly a relationship if she was more on my level personality wise





but normally i try to stay away from people over about 33 or so im only 20 so im in no rush to find my life partner, but that dosnt mean i wont have a good amount of fun along the way|||Yeah, for a relationship, nothing past 35, and for just sex, probably 60.|||yes...plz help me ppl =D http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I like older men. Instead of an "old" limit I have a "young" limit. I prefer men at least 10 years older than me.|||3 years older and 2 years younger.|||No I don't.|||the cut off age for me is around 87|||well Im 23 and my limit would be 55 I guess |||sex till you drop|||For a man half youre age plus seven is right


|||yes as a matter of fact i do ,24, it's all down hill on a man after that

No comments:

Post a Comment