Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who is more loyal in a relationship, men or women?

I have had a very bad experience with my ex, we dated for 6years and she basically left me because I stuck to our plan of getting married at 30. I was jerk at times(broke up with her a couple times), never cheated, and when I fell on rough times she up and dipped when we were 27. I now feel that most women get marriage desperate at a certain age. what do you think.|||well it really depends on who cares more about the relationship to determine who is the most loyal. the one who cares the most, and wants the most for it to work out with most likely be the more loyal one because they dont want to do anything to hurt the other person, and care too much to go off and cheat on them, or dump them for random reasons or because they want to get married and you dont. if they really loved you, they would wait. but like i said, the one who is more into the relationship is generally more loyal to the other, and that is not gender specific.|||Yes, what I noticed is that it is common for a woman to be married on her early 20s. Its more normal for a guy to get married late. She probably didn't want to postpone anything. She's counting her age... Its not about being loyal...(I don't think so)

No comments:

Post a Comment