Saturday, February 4, 2012

How does acne generate free radicals ? ?

This question is inspired by my previous question about whether acne is apparent in women after menopause and men after a certain age, and one of the best answers mentioned something about free radicals and the cause of acne. Despite that none of the answers really answered my question, however i found this one interesting and did a bit of research. On one of the websites, it mentioned that it is acne which causes free radical ( the opposite of what the answerer told me . haha ) , so now I would like to know how does acne cause free radical . I couldn't find information about that.





Just for those who don't recall what free radicals are. The article mentioned them as elements that contains unpaired electron.





thanks for answering my question in advance.|||Acne is not the cause of free radicals. It involves inflammation, which increases free radicals locally, but there are a lot of other sources of these species.

No comments:

Post a Comment