Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do men, of all ages look at all women in passing, or only "certain body types or ?

it really does not matter in the slightest?


I am curious..because I get looks a LOT..and I gained weight..and I think that I don't look skinny enough to be looked at..but, I have been lately told that I do look good enough! I put on about 60 or more lbs for my weight frame..and I get told that I look good..just what guys like as in "a little meat on the bones!" LOL!


(I always assumed that men would prefer the more svelte types..because they are pretty!) AM I wrong here?





Thanks! LOL!|||I know what Im going to say may sound whacked, but here goes,


I like looking at all sorts of women, I like a big woman as well as a slender one. The thing I notice is the way they carry themselves, like if a woman is confident or happy she has that bounce in her step. And they way thier eyes look is important, I like when they smile and speak to everyone. Body types, eh.. they are secondary to me, although nice legs and butt really do it for me, But the way a woman dresses and carries herself, yes that is what I really notice.||| Fortunately, guys dont' always prefer the skinny type. I bet you like to dress up nicely and do your hair. I think man likes someone who seems confident in her own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment