Saturday, February 4, 2012

When Do Men Stop Having Crushes, Infatuation?

I'm a 33-year old male, single. Recently, I've been spending time with a co-worker who I recognize as a type that I'd develop a crush on or an infatuation with, especially in my high school days. She's really sweet, kind and seemingly unaware of her beauty.





Because of my track record with these type of girls, I'm hesitant to ask her out on a real date (I can just imagine that familiar deer-in-the-headlights look of confusion or awkardness). Given my age and life experiences, I would think that most men would mature past these type of infatuations.





Do most men still have a capacity to develop a crush on someone into their 30's? In their 40's? When does it leave men? I would think at a certain age, you lose it by way of maturity or something.|||The heart never grows old you can have crushes at any age... Love is timeless... This is why it's such a powerful and wondrous thing to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment