Saturday, February 4, 2012

My incident last March?

Hello,


I am a man of a certain age, and lets just say its been a while since me and my wife got busy... Last time was about 6 months ago and we had an incident.. any pointers on not to pee during sex?





I know this is akward but thanks :)|||Davis


The best suggestion I can give you is to call up a Urologist or Internist and get an appointment asap to check for physical reasons such as prostrate problems, etc. If you rule out physical reasons -- then consider working with a therapist that specializes in family counseling.





And one more thing -- you might consider re-posting this question in the Men's Health section for any additional suggestions.





I hope this information helps. Good Luck|||Nope, none.

No comments:

Post a Comment