Saturday, February 4, 2012

How do I become a pro racer?

It's either called GT racing or Grand Touring Racing this is almost perfectly represented by the Gran Turismo video games. These types of races feature The BMW M3 GTR, BMW Mclaren types of cars there mostly german and japanese and famous tracks that these races are on are the Laguna Seca Raceway, Nurburgring, Le Mans track.








Is there a certain age I should be to start out training or racing?


How do I become a racer without having to start out with go karts or something thats not a car?


Am I required to have a special license or will they teach me and provide me with one?


I'm 16 with a reguler permit is it too late early or perfect timing to start any type of training out?


I'm attending High School is training going to interfear with my Monday-Friday's 5AM-3Pm school days? (These hours include bus rides and stuff so i'm not actually in the building this long)


Where in NC can I get training?Required weight? Height? Bench press? IQ? grades in school? College? Equipment?|||there isnt a required weight, height, or anything really. all kinds of safety equipment are required but will be in the rules. basically download a copy of the rules book and start studying.|||You know what playing game is just playing game...GT is made for rich people or people who can finance themselves it requires lots of money man

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment