Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is it true that younger men very seldomly take older women seriously?

Is it any age difference or a certain amount of age difference that matters? I'm in my late twenties and sometimes still find guys who are 1-5 years younger to be interesting. They often flirt with me, but I am also told that I look 21-22. Would a guy who is initially attracted lose interest once he finds out my age just because I'm older?|||I wouldnt really consider you "older". Your not exactly 35 or 40...just late twenties...whoopdido.





Although, alot of guys that are in their early twenties are probably still getting drunk with their buddies and doing keg stands....they probably assume that you are past that point in your life, and probably dont think you would put out as easy as a girl thats thier own age....|||some men like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment