Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Right age to get married?

Hi, I'm male, 24 years old. I have done my bachelors and looking for a job. I want to plan my next few years as they are crucial. I have a few questions about marriage.





I plan to get married at around 35. Is that too old?





Also, I have heard that its difficult for a woman to get pregnant( conceive?) at a certain age. What age is that age? Is that the reason why the woman is always (well mostly) younger than the man?





I have also heard that the male sperm quality starts to deteriorate after a certain age and its difficult for him to get the woman pregnant. What age is that?





What is the best age (for both man and woman) to be able to have a baby? By best age, I mean the optimal age, the age at which the body has the highest probablity of getting the woman pregnant?





Regards,|||No, 35 is not too old to get married. For females, however, that starts to be a more challenging age to conceive and get pregnant. As for the reason why the woman is typically younger than the man, who knows? Generally speaking women are probably best able to conceive and get pregnant in their mid 20s to early 30s. Theoretically they'd also be more mature and better able to handle the responsibilitis of children. As far as sperm vitality, some men impregnate women in their 70s, so I don't think that's an issue. However, each individual is different so what works for some will not work for all.|||Well women start to go through menopause between the ages of 40 and 45. I would say don't wait too long. But wait until you have a stable job and place to live.|||Never

No comments:

Post a Comment