Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lots of love life problems here..?

I have read lots of things from cheating to how do i get them to like me or love me stuff...


I just wanted to share this with you all..





Men are programed to breed.. and women are programed for nest building.. it is born in us.. and that is why women have to stop having babies at a certain age and men that have not been fixed and are still able.. can make babies their whole life....|||this is so true|||You are trying to make us think you are smart, however, your poor grammar and spelling are a total tell. Get over yourself.|||women cheat more than men|||that is definetly TRUE! I have a fiance' though and he has 3 kids and I have 2 kids. We have said that if it "happens than it happens"...but it WON"T HAPPEN!!! WHY NOT?? I mean...seriously..most people say that he could LOOK AT ME AND GET ME PREGNANT...but oh well...I guess we will never know why..or how...but it happens!|||all men are not the same and everyone has there own mind and from what i here and see now alot of young girls want babies|||so whats the question?|||2points|||Yeah, but what about priests and lawyers?|||interesting|||wow, that's the truth too!|||What is your question?|||I would Love to know where you read that...........

No comments:

Post a Comment