Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why do some people believe email hoaxes?

Like the Obama "antichrist" email...


The word “anti-christ” does not appear in the Book of Revelation.


There’s no mention of a man of a certain age.


There’s no mention of the word “Muslim.”


http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/…|||People are gullible, always have been and always will be.|||It perpetuates the lie, no more, no less. When one has a cause they will believe in anything that supports that cause. Ignorance begets ignorance.|||The people that believe all this crap are ignorant. Simple as that.|||Because when something is followed with "In God We Trust" or "God Bless our Troops" they think its ture...





I don't know.|||Everything on the internet is true. Everyone knows that. In fact, because I didn't forward my chain email I got earlier this morning, I will have bad luck for the rest of my life.





Damn you email! Damn youuuuu!!!!!!|||Try reading the 13th chapter in revelations.


Revelations are proficys of daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment