Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Question for Gay Men Over 30 (if any exist here).?

Why do some gay men when they get to a certain age (usually over 30, or so). Ignore the qualities in an individual and foam at the mouth for some vapid, plastic party kid? What about those of us who are just average guys? Why are we being summarily dismissed because we aren't pretty enough, or totally smooth, or (and I HATE this word...) "cute"?


Some men I have noticed border upon Pederasty. It is positively disgusting to observe. Any insight, please?|||Im 34 and my partner is 36. We have been together 12 years. I know exactly what you mean. I have no idea what it means. Unless you get a second wind for sex AND getting to be mid 30's is kinda new and scary maybe.. like 50 is only 15 years away!!! it just seems like yesterday we were teen twinks... lol. SO i THINK being around twinks makes ppl feel young!|||Eye candy...hello, after you reach a certain age, you want to see if you can still attract someone younger and better looking...I am not saying it is right, but that is the way it is at first...then if there is no substance, that is when they realize that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.|||I'm sixty-seven and I don't do that. The guys I go for may be any age, but I like people who are doing something* with what they've got, not just hanging out being "stars in bars."|||ur gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment