Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Recommend a good TV Series to watch!?

I'm currently looking for a new series to watch. It doesn't have to 'brand new'. It can be an old series which has been completed already.





To let you guys know what kind of shows I'm into, here's a list of my favorite shows (past and current):


Community, The Office (both the original and U.S), Friends, Mad Men, House M.D, Misfits, Skins (Original series), Parks and Recreation, The Inbetweeners and Men Of A Certain Age.





Suggestions please! Thanks.|||Psych is pretty awesome as is Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I do love both of these shows.|||You like house and the office also? I love them.





Back to the question, bones, the office(brittish), there are a


couple on fox that I started to get into but I can't remeber the name.|||Skins! Season three and four! Not the American MTV copy version either. Watch the british one. It is actually quite amazing. Better than your average younger generation show.|||Prison Break, LOST, True Blood, Spartacus, Vampire Diaries ;)|||90210...Greys Anatomy!!!|||Bones|||Try CSI New York and Supernatural...|||Glee? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment