Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is it a good thing when a certain persons spirit isn't connected with you?

I went to see a psychic today. I brought a very significant piece of jewelry with me. It is half of a "friends forever" charm necklace. The other half is buried with my best friend who passed 12 years ago. The psychic said that she didn't see any teenaged boy near me. See described a middle aged man instead. I told her about the charm, and she held it in her hands and got nothing. Does this mean that he has passed on to the other side for good, or does it mean that he is upset with me? I know this may sound silly, but this sort of thing means a lot to me.|||Psychics cannot always tell you what you want to hear. They can tell you what is around you. . . psychics get flashes of insight, they are not encyclopedias.





Your friend may have passed on to another plane of existence or been reborn. 12 years is a long time, and if he was still tied here after 12 years, I think that would not necessarily be good. It has to be a very strong tie to keep someone from moving forward on their journey. Keep your friend in your mind, but be happy for him that he is not still skulking around with no purpose.|||He may still have a slight connection with you so do not worry. It's probable that someone in his family needs him/that's not to say that if you truly needed him that he wouldn't aid you too. I think that he would, it's likely that this middle aged person is assigned to help you and give you needed comfort. No I do not believe that your friend is mad at you or ignoring you out spite. Or perhaps your friend has chosen to reincarnate.|||No silly he's not mad at you. Check out any of Sylvia Browns books. You will find so much information. She is for real.|||My late BF came back after 40 yrs to tell me my late husband had made it across.

No comments:

Post a Comment