Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anyone know the name of a certain Michael Jackson documentary...?

Firstly I'm not talking about the Martin Bashir one, "Living with Michael Jackson".





The one I am looking for was aired on UK TV roughly between 1-3 years ago, sorry I can't be more specific, my memory of it is hazy. I'm pretty sure it was made by a UK team, and if my memory serves me correctly the producer and narrator was a blond or mousey haired young to middle aged man.





I think it focused on the child abused allegations and it seemed to make a very strong case for the allegations being true. It may have followed one of the trials also.





I know I'm not presenting a lot of good data here but I'm hoping this may jog someones memory.





Thanks!|||The Michael Jackson Interview: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See


WAS A RESPONSE TO THE BASHIR ONE WHICH BASHED JACKSON

No comments:

Post a Comment