Saturday, February 4, 2012

What is it like to live a sexually liberated life style? to have multiple lovers or a series of monog. rel.?

I have only been with one man all my life. After a certain age I started wondering what other life styles are like. I am genuinely interested in sharing thoughts and feelings on this subject. I especially want to hear from women who have lived this life style. Was it a good experience? how did men treat you? did you find what you were looking for? Any regrets?|||Well. I was pretty promiscuous off and on over the years. To be honest, I wish I could go back in time and undo all the that. Even in today's modern society, women still end up with bad reputations. Even when I would go for long periods of time of "behaving myself," people still knew about my past, and I really had a hard time finding who wasn't just out to use me.





One time, I was raped and the procsecuting attorney talked m into dropping the case, because he knew I coukdn't win the case because of my "lifestyle." And honestly, once you've lived that kind of lifestyle, it is very difficult to find a decent guy, because they don't want a woman who was like that. I was a married twice, but both guys were jerks who couldn't get anyone else.





Keep up the good work.|||I'm enjoying that lifestyle now and i have to say im very pleased. the men have to treat you well...just because they dont want girlfriends doesnt mean they're assholes. i dont want a boyfriend and im not a ***** ;) the only thing im looking for is to have a good time while i can. i'm not trashy by any means, and im completely healthy. no regrets.|||its fun but meaningless its just not special like i have had many partners but ive only ever loved one girl fortunatly i got a second chance and were getting married shortly


but its a very lonely life style to have multiple partners with nothing between you except the fact that there hot |||Meh





It all ends up the same. You just have had a look at a lot more wangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment