Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In Personals, is there a way to block ALL users who meet a specific criteria? (ex: all smokers)?

What I mean is, I get a lot of views and messages from members who meet certain criteria that I definitely DON'T want. So is there a way to block a whole category of users from viewing or contacting me so that I don't have to deal with each and every one of them and don't have to block each individually? (such as: block all smokers, block all men who are still married, block all men under a certain age)|||The simple answer, is no. Anyone can create incorrect profiles and descriptions from which you'd expect to be correct. Never believe any profile you see or get because it might not be true. So even if there would be an option, it would never work to your advantage. Anyone can take advantage of this kind of thing, and you'd never know if you're getting users that meet your "specific criteria".|||lol no but i wish|||ya

No comments:

Post a Comment