Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why would a man lie about his age?

My boss turned 55 today, so i wished him happy 55th birthday! I know he is 55 cuz I am his secretary and I manage his tax returns, medical records, etc. Instead of saying thanks, he gave me this whole speech about how his parents from Italy changed his "real" bday from 1963 to 1956 so he could be old enough to inherit their property, and that he is actually only 48. When he came to this country (USA), he posted 1956 bday on his official records, thus i see 1956 on his tax returns.





*rolls eyes* How stupid does he think i am. Is that "inheritance" story even possible? Do u have to be a certain age to inherit land? Why would a man lie about his age?|||Men and women both lie about how old they are. You'll never know why your boss lied about this unless you ask him point blank. We have no more details about his situation that you do. Sorry.|||Like women men can lie for any reason that gives them an advantage. The first time I met my husband he lied about his age. He told me he was 23 after he learned that I was 19. Months later when I was glancing at his driver's license and realized that the dated didn't match up he fessed up; he was actually 27.|||Lol seems like a lot of men around 50 do that, something about that 50 mark bothers them.. It's funny though, their taste in music too is always a give away... hmmmm ur 39 and you love obscure motown music interesting.. sure you aren't 50?????????|||Men and women lie about their age because some people are sensitive about it. If it makes him feel better to say he is really 48 so be it.|||He's lying because he was hoping that you two can hook up in the future.|||I really can't imagine why a man would lie about his age. I'm just SO thankful that women don't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment