Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why don't the guys my age at church like me?

I quit the program to become a pastor and moved back home. My family and I have started going back to my home congregation. I was away for quite awhile because of military and school. There's a group of men my age who hang out together, usher, and talk; however when I come around they shut me out and stare at me when I talk to them just waiting for me to finish talking so they can walk away. I can tell they don't like me but I'm not certain as to why. I wonder sometimes if I'm more attractive than the average guy that goes to church and if their wives were interested in me before they got married. I know that sounds conceited but it's possible and I have to say these guys aren't lookers. I continue to be nice to them no matter how bad they treat me so you can't say they know I feel that way. Is it an alpha male thing? If so why are they cool with each other?|||because jesus freaks are prudes. Sorry, but Im being honest|||Put simply, religious people think irrationally, so why shouldn't they also behave irrationally. Nothing they do or say makes any sense. They just can't be trusted, and you'd probably be better off looking for friends outside of these insane asylums they call churches.|||I suspect that you're poeing but no guy thinks like you or perhaps you are in a really weird group. Of course, perhaps you are highly annoying to the point that others can't get past it.|||Maybe you come across as needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment