Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do women expect a certain kind of behaviour from certain men?

I ask this question because women seem to focus on me a lot. I still can't figure out why. I see myself as just another "dude" in the mix, just a regular "joe" who isn't special at all. I honestly don't think I'm good-looking at all neither, just an average appearance. However women talk about me whereever I go like I am supposed to do something. Like hit on every single woman I see or something lol. They seem to almost be somewhat offended that I am being a person just minding my own business. So they Keep saying negative things about me and making comments about me being conceited and so forth - but I am far from being conceited. Like I said, I'm no ladies man or nothing %26amp; I honestly do think I am actually kind of ugly, but women - of ALL ages and color - %26amp; just people in general seem to be nearly obssessed with talking against me. I try to be a polite person, it fails. What's the problem? Can anyone enlighten me please? Maybe cause I'm a "different" kind of black guy?|||just be yourself why do care what they say.nice people will always be there to be your friends,you just have to look harder.|||U prob are the envy of most men..but that means nothing.I would say,as a woman,be yourself,be cool,you obv are,why fixx what aint broken..and you will meet the girl.Until then,be a man,be respectful of your magnetism and chill.The boys are jealous..yeah?Oh yeah your skin colour?Well I feel that's your hangup and no one bar you can make it go away.I jus t wassted a load of letters telling you **** aout your colour?Trust me..no one cares|||Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment